MA Media & Communication
The Masters in Media and Communication programme is a comprehensive and intensive programme that covers a wide range of topics and skills related to the media and communication industry. The programme helps students to stay up-to-date with the rapidly changing media landscape.
This programme provides a broad understanding of the various social, political, ethical, and economic issues that influence the creation of news and content on various platforms, such as social media, newspapers, and online news channels. This will help students to develop a critical understanding of the media industry and the factors that shape it.
The programme also offers a range of modules on professional photography, corporate communications, brand management, new media, graphic design, film studies, and video editing. These modules help students to develop the skills and knowledge that are necessary to succeed in a variety of media-related careers.
In addition to focusing on professional development, the programme also emphasizes the holistic development of students through personality development and peace studies modules. The option to choose between two tracks in the final year allows students to tailor their education to their specific interests and career goals.
MA Media & Communication
Rs. 2,10,000 Per YearApply Online Now
|Scholarship Name||Graduation Marks||XII Score|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship||90 & Above||85 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I||86 & Above||81 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II||84 & Above||79 & Above|
Minimum 55% aggregate score in 3/4-year Graduation in any stream from UGC approved University or equivalent (at least 45% marks, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
- Students having access to well-equipped audio-visual media labs is essential to gain hands-on experience and learn the latest technologies in the field.
- Students get an opportunity for regular study tours and industry visits to TV channels, newspaper press, and ad agencies to enable learning about the practicalities of working in the media industry.
- Seminars and workshops on media-related and contemporary issues allow students to hear from experts in the field and learn about the latest trends, issues, and technologies in the media industry.
- Samvaad: Lecture series by industry experts can be a valuable learning opportunity for media students. These events allow students to hear from experienced professionals in the field and learn about their insights and experiences.
- National and international immersion programmes help students to develop their perspective and learn about different cultures and gain a deeper understanding.
- Internships hands-on experience and the chance to develop their skills and knowledge in a real-world setting. MIT-WPU offers 100% assistance for students to find internships with top media agencies, such as News18, Ogilvy, and HT Digital.
100% placement assistance