B.Sc. Physics (Computational Physics)
The three-year Computational Physics programme at MIT-WPU combines physics, computer science, and applied mathematics to train students in various areas of computational physics, such as environmental modeling, nuclear clean-up, materials design, groundwater transport, elementary particle nature, medical imaging, and energy management. The programme combines theoretical lectures, academic talks by industry experts, labs, hands-on training sessions, and an immersion programme to develop students' scientific outlook, advanced problem-solving skills, high level of mathematical ability, IT proficiency, and critical thinking skills.
|Scholarship Name||Xth Score||XII Score|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship (100%)||92 & Above||85 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I (50%)||90 & Above||83 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II (25%)||88 & Above||81 & Above|
Note: Student will have to qualify both the criteria i.e. Xth Aggregate Score and XIIth Aggregate Score for availing the scholarship
"Minimum 55% aggregate score in 10+2/Class 12th or in equivalent examination in science stream, with English subject (at least 50% marks, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
Minimum 55% aggregate score in any Engineering Diploma from Any UGC approved University or equivalent."
- 6 months of full-time industry internship with reputable companies and research institutions
- Opportunity to work on live projects to provide students with hands-on experience and the necessary research focus
- Visits, guest lectures, seminars, and workshops by eminent research and industry experts from companies such as Qnu labs, MathWorks, Nvidia Corporation, IBM, and others to keep students up to date on current trends and technology.
- Exposure to new technologies such as GPU programming, AI, machine learning, parallel programming, blockchain technology, quantum computing, and so on.
- Mentor-mentee interaction provides a student support system.
- Scholarship based on merit
- Faculty with extensive industry, academic, and research experience
- National Eligibility Test and State Eligibility Test Coaching
- Immersion at the international, national, and rural levels Programmes
100% placement assistance