B.Sc. Computational Mathematics and Statistics
A B.Sc in Computational Mathematics and Statistics at MIT-WPU is a multidisciplinary degree that combines elements of Applied Mathematics, Statistics, and Computer Science. This programme provides students with a strong foundation in a range of mathematical and statistical concepts, as well as programming and software engineering skills. These skills can be applied in fundamental research, software development, and mathematical modeling in real-life simulations.
Graduates of a B.Sc in Computational Mathematics and Statistics programme are trained for careers in data science and artificial intelligence, as these fields often require a combination of strong analytical and technical skills. This degree also provides a good foundation for graduate study in mathematics, statistics, computer science, or related fields.
|Scholarship Name||Xth Score||XII Score|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship (100%)||92 & Above||85 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I (50%)||90 & Above||83 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II (25%)||88 & Above||81 & Above|
Note: Student will have to qualify both the criteria i.e. Xth Aggregate Score and XIIth Aggregate Score for availing the scholarship*Terms & Conditions apply:
All Scholarships are awarded on a First Come First Serve basis All Scholarships are awarded as fee adjustments.
To continue the scholarship for the entire duration of the programme, a minimum level of the academic score has to be maintained at an 8.5 CGPA across all semesters attendance is to be maintained at a minimum of 80 percent there should be no disciplinary action against the student.
For more detailed information visit our website: www.mitwpu.edu.in/Admissions
"Minimum 55% aggregate score in 10+2/Class 12th or in equivalent examination in science stream, with English subject (at least 50% marks, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
Minimum 55% aggregate score in any Engineering Diploma from Any UGC approved University or equivalent."
- Highly qualified faculty, with a strong track record of research and publication
- Workshops for hands-on experience in software such as R, SAS, Python, HADOOP, SQL, SPSS
- Guest lectures, seminars, and workshops by eminent corporate leaders
- Dedicated Centre for Industry-Academia Partnerships to support students for internships and job placements.
- MOOCs, skill enhancement and interdisciplinary courses for holistic development
- MIT-WPU Technology Business Incubator (TBI) to support early-stage entrepreneurs, and students through funding, mentoring, and network connection
- Rural, National and International immersion programmes
- Industry and Teaching Internship.