B.Com International Accounting and Finance (in collaboration with ACCA)
The B.Com in International Accounting and Finance programme at MIT-WPU is offered in collaboration with ACCA (The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) in the United Kingdom. The programme is designed to give students a competitive advantage in solving global business challenges by providing a curriculum that meets international standards. The programme provides students with comprehensive knowledge and problem-solving skills in the field of International accounting and finance through a wide range of subjects in an intensive curriculum that is recognized in 170+ countries by 8500+ employers. The collaboration with ACCA (The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants), United Kingdom, provides our students with exemptions from 6 ACCA papers out of 13 subjects, while the remaining 7 subjects are fully integrated into the B.Com curriculum. MIT-WPU is one of only a few universities in India that provides this exemption.
|Scholarship Name||JEE Score||MH-CET Score|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship (100%)||MIT-WPU CET Score||90 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I (50%)||MIT-WPU CET Score||88 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II (25%)||MIT-WPU CET Score||87 & Above|
All Scholarships are awarded on a First Come First Serve basis All Scholarships are awarded as fee adjustments.
To continue the scholarship for the entire duration of the programme, a minimum level of the academic score has to be maintained at an 8.5 CGPA across all semesters attendance is to be maintained at a minimum of 80 percent there should be no disciplinary action against the student.
For more detailed information visit our website: www.mitwpu.edu.in/Admissions
Minimum 50% aggregate score in 10+2/Class 12th or in equivalent examination with English subject in any stream from Govt. Approved Institution or equivalent (at least 45% marks, in case of Reserved Class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
Minimum 60% aggregate score in 3-year Diploma from any Govt approved Institution or equivalent with English as a subject.
Minimum 60% aggregate score in Competency and Vocational Courses (MCVC) from any Govt approved Institution or equivalent with English as a subject. Note: All International Baccalaureate (IB) students are required to score a minimum of 24 points for six subjects"
The selection process for the programme is based on MIT-WPU CET Entrance Exam 2024 & Personal Interaction (PI) score.
- Approach to teaching based on research and case studies
- Pedagogy that is practical and application-oriented
- Visits to the industry, guest lectures, seminars, and workshops led by eminent corporate leaders from the Big Four
- Individuals' professional goals can be met by selecting elective subjects from a wide range of subjects
- Academic immersion programmes at the national and international levels
- Curriculum is regularly updated in consultation with industry experts to reflect current trends and industry needs
- Live industry projects to expose students to real-world challenges in the field
- Additional certification courses to improve employment opportunities
- Job-related and elective courses to help students achieve their professional goals
- 100% Assistance with internship placement
- Focus on skill development and competency development through value-added courses like Forensic Accounting, Advanced MS Excel, Financial Modeling, Six Sigma, and so on
100% placement assistance