B.Com Advanced Accounting and Auditing
The B.Com Advanced Accounting and Auditing programme prepares students to navigate the complex new accounting and auditing landscape and identify the best strategies to help an organization track expenditures and income, maintain statutory compliance, and provide quantifiable financial information to investors, management, and the government to help them make better business decisions. Students learn how to evaluate business performance, create budgets and future projections, and file financial statements and tax returns. The curriculum also includes subjects from the Chartered Accountancy Course offered by the ICAI to help students improve their professional skills and increase their employability. Students can find employment in the private and public sectors, public accounting firms, market research, corporations, and consultancies.
|Scholarship Name||JEE Score||MH-CET Score|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship(100%)||MIT-WPU CET Score||90 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I (50%)||MIT-WPU CET Score||88 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II (25%)||MIT-WPU CET Score||87 & Above|
All Scholarships are awarded on a First Come First Serve basis All Scholarships are awarded as fee adjustments.
To continue the scholarship for the entire duration of the programme, a minimum level of the academic score has to be maintained at an 8.5 CGPA across all semesters attendance is to be maintained at a minimum of 80 percent there should be no disciplinary action against the student.
For more detailed information visit our website: www.mitwpu.edu.in/Admissions
Minimum 50% aggregate score in 10+2/Class 12th or in equivalent examination with English subject in any stream from Govt. Approved Institution or equivalent (at least 45% marks, in case of Backward Class Category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
Minimum 60% aggregate score in 3-year Diploma from any Govt. Approved Institution or equivalent with English as a subject.
Minimum 60% aggregate score in Competency and Vocational Courses (MCVC) from any Govt. Approved Institution or equivalent with English as a subject. Note: All International Baccalaureate (IB) students are required to score a minimum of 24 points for six subjects Any other criterion declared from time to time by the appropriate authority as defined under the Act.
- Approach to teaching based on research and case studies
- Pedagogy that is practical and application-oriented
- 100% Assistance with internship placement
- Visits to the industry, guest lectures, seminars, and workshops led by eminent corporate leaders from the Big Four
- Individuals' professional goals can be met by selecting elective subjects from a wide range of subjects
- Academic immersion programmes at the national and international levels
- Curriculum is regularly updated in consultation with industry experts to reflect current trends and industry needs
- Live industry projects to expose students to real-world challenges in the field
- Additional certification courses to improve employment opportunities
- Job-related and elective courses to help students achieve their professional goals
- Focus on skill development and competency development through value-added courses like Forensic Accounting, Advanced MS Excel, Financial Modeling, Six Sigma, and so on
100% placement assistance