BBA LL.B. ( Hons)
The BBA LLB is a five-year comprehensive programme that combines the study of management with law. The programme provides practical training in law and a strong foundation in management, finance, marketing, and human resources. This combination prepares students for successful careers in business and litigation. During the final semester, students have regular interactions with management and litigation experts, participate in moot court exercises, and complete internships.
|Scholarship Name||MIT-WPU CET Score||MH CET / CLAT / LSAT Score|
|Dr. Vishwanath Karad Scholarship (100%)||93 & Above||93 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship I (50%)||91 & Above||91 & Above|
|MIT-WPU Scholarship II (25%)||90 & Above||90 & Above|
All Scholarships are awarded on a First Come First Serve basis All Scholarships are awarded as fee adjustments.
To continue the scholarship for the entire duration of the programme, a minimum level of the academic score has to be maintained at an 8.5 CGPA across all semesters attendance is to be maintained at a minimum of 80 percent there should be no disciplinary action against the student.
For more detailed information visit our website: www.mitwpu.edu.in/Admissions
Minimum 55% aggregate score in 10+2/Class 12th with English subject or in equivalent examination (at least 50% marks, in case of Backward class category candidate belonging to Maharashtra State only)
- Advisory board made up of high court judges, senior advocates in the Supreme Court, and in-house counsels for business corporations Court, and In-house counsels of business corporations
- The university offers International, National and Rural immersion programmes for sensitising the students to ground level problems and learn complex problem solving
- courses are taught by law experts, practicing lawyers, international faculty, and guest lecturers, and have been approved by the Bar Council of India and the University Grants Commission
- A dedicated Employability, Placement, and Career Advancement Cell to help students develop a high employability index (HEI).
- The curriculum is contemporary and emphasizes hands-on experience
- Vidhi Saamvad Series - regular lecture series on poignant topics
- Dedicated center for training in Corporate and Business Laws
- Literary and Debate Committee to develop elocution and oratory skills
- Moot court session, MUN, and Parliamentary debates for hands-on experience
- A dedicated library of School of Law, in addition to the main university library
- Collaboration with LSAT India and LSAC Global Law Alliance India