Polymer Engineering – M.Tech
The Post Graduate programme in Polymer Engineering established in 2003, offers an optimum blend of core courses and domain specific electives, laboratory courses, mini projects, seminars and industrial projects. The School believes in strong academic foundation along with experiential learning through extra and co-curricular activities. Under MIT-World Peace University, since academic year 2017-2018, the School of Polymer Engineering offers the 2-years full-time M.Tech programme as per the Trimester Pattern.
- M.Tech Programme is a 2-years full time course delivered in a Trimester pattern
- Evaluation by Continuous assessment and End term assessment
- Continuously Updated Education Mechanism –CueD
- Well-equipped laboratory facilities – Polymer Processing Operations laboratory, Polymer Testing and Characterization laboratory, Polymer Synthesis laboratory, Polymer Rheology and Compounding laboratory, MIT-Compuplast Simulation laboratory is equipped with polymer process simulation software.
- Rural Immersion Programs
- National Study Tours
- International Study Credits
- Strong liaison with industry, academic and research institutes:
- Learning beyond class rooms
- Industrial visits and guest lectures are conducted.
- Simulation software Workshops
- Mini projects on contemporary topics
- Major project is carried out in collaboration with industry or research institute
Polymer Engineering (M.Tech.)
Polymer Engineering ( M.Tech.)
Intake : 18
Duration : 2-years full time (6 trimesters)
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
|i) Candidate should be Indian national.
ii) Passed Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of Engineering and technology awarded by the University recognized by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian
Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent (at least 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons With Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) or its equivalent.
Obtained score in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) conducted by Indian Institute of Technology.
iii) For sponsored candidate, minimum two years of full time work experience in a registered firm / company/ industry/ educational and/or research institute / any Government Department or Government Autonomous Organization in the relevant field in which admission is sought.