School of Polymer Engineering
- Dr. S. Radhakrishnan honored with “Paryawaran Bhushan” award by Environmental Club of India and Maharashtra Pollution Control Board.
- Dr. V. A. E. Shaikh awarded with “Best Teacher” award on 70th Foundation Day of SPPU, for the year 2019.
- Dr. Deepti Marathe awarded with “Ideal Teacher” Award for the year 2018 at MIT-WPU, Pune.
- 21 students joined Postgraduate program in reputed institutes like IIT, ICT and BATU.
- 24 students got selected for higher studies in Foreign Universities.
- Numerous Undergraduate & Postgraduate were carried out in collaboration with renowned research and academic institutes like ICT, DIAT and NCL.
- Fight Pollution, Not Plastics… an article published in ‘Times of India’ by Miss. Viveka Billa (Final Year BE Student).
- The big “BAN” Theory….. Not entire Polymers but only single use plastic is under restriction an article published in ‘The Hitavada’ by Miss. Viveka Billa (Final Year BE Student).
- Mr. Mohit Patel won silver medal in Rowing at Inter-engineering sports meet-Summit’19.
- An article published in ‘The Hitavada’ on “Green Chemistry discovery leading to Safer Plastics” by Miss. Viveka Billa (Final Year BE Student).
- 50 students are successfully placed in renowned industries like Reliance, Varroc and ATC Tyres with a good package.