RURAL IMMERSION PROGRAMME
The Second Year students of all the BBA courses were introduced to the village culture and lifestyle via the Rural Immersion Programme conducted in the village of Bajarwadi, Dhawadi and Hatnoshi from 10th to 14th December 2018. Over a period of 4 days, the students stayed with the villagers and got to know the lifestyle of the villagers. Our students explained the importance of clean, potable drinking water to the villagers and distributed the P & G clean water sachets to them. The programme helped in understanding and absorbing the village culture and imbibing its simplicity and values of life. It helped in studying the administrative and political hierarchy of the village.
– To know the Rural Life Style and Economy.
– To introduce students with the Rural Opportunity that may exist.
– To minimize, the gap between Bharat and India.
– To promote, Social Responsibility and Connecting with People, as the values required among the students for the development of Responsible Citizens of Mother India.
– The programme helped in understanding and absorbing the village culture and imbibe their simplicity and values of life.
– It helped in studying the administrative and political hierarchy of the village.
– It also helped in examining the economic aspects such as income generation, skill developments and innovative methods of farming.
– To further dwell into the allied farming activities such as livestock study, e.g. Dairy Farming and Role of Co-operative Society in the Development of the village.