About Corporate Relations and Placement Department
The Corporate Relations and Placement Department is operated by professionals with commendable work experience from industry and academic field. It aims at providing placement to students in reputed companies with handsome packages. A team of hardworking and talented student placement committee works in tandem with the different departments of the college. Department strives to bridge the gap between Industry and the Academia and the professional world ensuring the students are well-prepared before stepping into the job arena.
“To equip the students with relevant professional skills to match the industry expectations and guiding them towards a bright future and career all around the world”.
- To be in continuous touch with industry and stay abreast with every employment opportunity.
- To equip students with the necessary skills for their transition from classroom to boardroom, by giving sufficient training.
- To ensure placement to all students in reputed corporate globally.
- To enhance overall student career development by conducting various on – off campus industry interaction activities such as Management Events, Seminars and Workshops, live research projects and in plant training.
- To keep track of alumni career growth and to provide strong assistance for career betterment.
- To organize campus interviews for final year students and summer internship(training) for third year students with industries and reputed business from all over India.
- To prepare students to face campus interviews by arranging training in Aptitude tests, group discussions, preparing for Technical and HR interviews through professional trainers.
- To promote career counselling by organizing guidance lectures by senior corporate personnel.
- Maintaining regular interaction with the industry through Seminars, Guest Lectures, Conferences, and Corporate Meets.
- Providing requisite training to students in the area of Personality Development and Communication Skills.
- Collaborate with industry for live projects, Research work, Workshop or any academic alliance, Industrial visit with many industrial organizations.
- Interacting & developing rapport with all external/internal constituents of corporate at all levels; for maximum corporate retention.
- Coordinating with the corporate to understand their requirements in terms of candidate’s skill set, work experience, salary range, notice period etc.
- Following a well-defined process for short listing and scrutinizing the resumes, identifying prospective candidates with required skills.
- Finding out new recruiters, Performing demand analysis and then organizing Pre-Placements or Placements as per requirement.
- Guiding and motivating students, ensuring the process of controlling performance and maintaining healthy outlook of students for placements.
- Meeting with students to identify their needs and document requirements, communicating with them throughout their process to manage student’s expectations, resolve issues, and provide process status.
- Supporting Industrial Visits activities for students, organizing corporate meets, guest lectures, orientation program, and management development program.
- Organizing corporate meets, guest lectures, orientation program, management development program to enrich the knowledge of student community with the latest technological innovations and industry practices.
- Promoting career counselling through guidance lecture programs by suitable corporate representatives.