Entrepreneurship Development Centre at MIT School of Management is committed to develop entrepreneurial spirit among students under the able guidance of our Director, Prof. Dr. Sayalee Gankar. We strive to inspire students to create new and innovative business ventures compliant to global market and standards. Entrepreneurship Centre provides mentoring and regular guidance to the students from industry experts and successful entrepreneurs from various areas of business. Entrepreneurship is nurtured from the very beginning of student’s academic journey at MIT-SOM- through various student driven committees, events, programs held on the campus.
Entrepreneurship Centre also helps students from family business background to implement new ideas and scale new horizons by redefining traditional way of doing business. We assist students in developing and sustaining family businesses in the age of changing dynamics of global competition and organization. We aim to instill qualities in students to contribute to efficiency and growth of their organizations.
We have eminent personalities on the Advisory Board of Entrepreneurship Centre who have made remarkable contribution to their respective business field. Students receive regular guidance from these industry stalwarts and understand the know-how of contemporary business.
We are a catalyst in facilitating emergence of competent entrepreneurial aspirations to the students.
MIT-School of Management Entrepreneurship Cell is a student driven cell that is dedicated to become a catalyst in facilitating emergence of competent entrepreneurs and promoting, cultivating, and nurturing the entrepreneurial spirit that is unique. We aim to provide necessary support to students for achieving their entrepreneurial aspirations.
- To disseminate knowledge and insights in entrepreneurial theory and practice through lectures activities and workshops.
- To collaborate with similar bodies in other B-schools & technology institutes to accomplish the objectives.
- To seek tie-ups with non-profit entrepreneurial organizations connecting the ED and FMB Cell to global network of entrepreneurs.
- To create a strong network of successful entrepreneurs who would like to guide budding entrepreneurs.
- Starting an Innovation Incubation Center.
- Starting Campus Companies.