Faculty of Liberal Arts, Science & Commerce
An education in the Liberal Arts, Science and Commerce is truly the cultivation of the mind and of creativity. All artists, scientists and philosophers are possible due to an education into fine arts and science. MIT-WPU realises the impact and benefit that can be had by harnessing the creativity and talent present in individuals who wish to achieve greatness in these fields. For this reason, the Faculty of Liberal Arts, Science and Commerce has been established under the aegis of MIT-WPU. With over two decades of teaching experience behind us, we pride ourselves in imparting a value based education in the field of Arts, Science and Commerce with the aim of creating global leaders, professionals, and industry experts for the nation.
All programs oﬀered by Faculty of Liberal Arts, Science and Commerce are designed to equip the students with the skills to face the challenges and opportunities of a corporate world, while nurturing talent and creativity within an individual. With our state-of-the-art infrastructure, knowledgeable & experienced faculty, MIT-WPU LASC is a leading educational institute for advancing the cause of liberal arts. Our value based learning model provides transformational experience that fosters professional, intellectual, and personal development
- B.A.Hons-Psychology (Intake – 60)
- B.A.Hons-Geography (Intake – 60)
- B.A.Hons-Political Science (Intake – 60)
- B.A.Hons-Economics (Intake – 60)
- B.A.– Film Studies & Production (Intake – 60)
- B.F.A. (Intake – 60)
Fine Arts & Applied Arts
- B.Sc. Computer Science (Intake – 160)
- B.C.A. (Intake – 60)
- M.Sc. Computer Science (Intake – 60)
- M.C.A. Science (Intake – 60 )
- M.Sc. Mathematics (Intake – 40)
- M.Sc. Statistics (Intake – 60)
- M.Sc. Big Data Analytics (Intake – 40 )
- B.P.A. (Intake – 60)
Specializations in Music, Dance, Drama
- B.A. Photography (Intake – 30)
- Diploma in Photography (Intake – 40)
- B.Com. (Intake – 160)
- B.Com. E-commerce (Intake – 80)
- M.Com. (Intake – 40)
- B.A. Mass Media (Intake – 60)
- UNESCO Designed : M.A. (International Journalism) (Intake – 40)
- M.A. Digital Communication & Marketing (Intake – 40)
Heartfelt welcome to the Faculty of Liberal Arts, Science & Commerce at Dr. Vishwanath Karad MIT-World Peace University (MIT-WPU).Creation of knowledge, retrieval of knowledge, transmission of knowledge, application of knowledge is the mission of any university in the present world.
News & Events
CINEPHILES: For the Love of Cinema
Cinema is a form of art that is a composite mix between writing, music, dance and theater. It is a relatively new art form beginning in the early decade of the 20th century.
Felicitation Ceremony of newly elected ‘Sarpanchs’ of Pune’s District Council at MIT-WPU
The New directly elected ‘ Sarpanchs’ of ‘ Zilla Parishad ’(ZP) Of Pune 2017….