Faculty of Liberal Arts, Science & Commerce
UG-PET Entrance Examination
Candidates seeking admission to any of the Under Graduate (Bachelors) Degree programs for the academic year 2018-19 under the Faculty of Liberal Arts, Science & Commerce at MIT-WPU have to meet given Eligibility criteria and appear for UG-PET Entrance.
|B.A. (Hons)-English||B.Com||B.Sc.(Comp. Sci.)||B.A. (Mass Media)|
|B.A. (Hons) Economics||B.Com ( E Commerce )-Spot Admission||BCA (Science)||B.A. (Film Studies)|
|B.A. (Hons) Political Science||BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts)|
|B.A. (Hons) – Psychology||BPA (Bachelor of Performing Arts)|
|B.A. (Hons) -Geography||B.A. (Photography)|
For Liberal Arts and Commerce
- Candidates who have appeared or completed H.S.C. (10+2) or equivalent exam in specific stream (arts/commerce) with English as a compulsory subject OR
- 3 years Diploma conducted by BTE Maharashtra after 10th Grade passed or its equivalent SSC examinations
- Candidates who have appeared or completed H.S.C. (10+2) or equivalent exam with Science, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects OR
- 3 years Diploma conducted by BTE Maharashtra after 10th Grade passed or its equivalent SSC examination
The Important guidelines for the Admissions are as below:
- Candidates seeking admissions for all above mentioned UG programmes need to appear for Entrance Test UG-PET conducted by MIT-WPU, Pune-India.
- Candidates need to fill online UG-PET entrance exam form through MIT-WPU university website mitwpu.edu.in.
- Application fee of Rs. 1000/- is Non Refundable in any circumstances.
- Candidate should upload the recent colour photograph while applying online.
- Candidate can select the Entrance Test Centre at the time of filling the UG PET form.
- Admit Card of UG-PET will be forwarded to the candidate at their respective email address which has been provided in the online application form.
- Candidates are required to carry following attested documents compulsorily during UG-PET entrance test-
- Mark sheets Copies of 10thSTD, 11th STD & 12th STD (If available)
- Photo copy of Examination Admit Card / Hall Ticket.
- Attested copy of Caste Certificate in case of reserved category (Candidates from Maharashtra State only).
- Domicile Certificate / Birth Certificate (Attested): (For Maharashtra domiciled candidates only).
- Candidates are required to report at the Entrance Test Centre 30 minutes prior to the time of entrance exam for the document verification.
- Candidates who have appeared for the MIT-WPU UG-PET entrance examination should refer the schedule and time of entrance exam declared by the MIT-WPU
- Candidates need to visit the website mitwpu.edu.in to check Entrance Exam time table & venue of exam centre of respective city / state
- Candidates interested in admissions need to submit Online Application two days prior to respective Entrance Test day.
- The weightage for 200 marks will be distributed as under –
- UG-PET Entrance of 100 Marks
- Personal Interview (PI) of 50 Marks
- Academic credentials 50 Marks
- Total 200 Marks
- Candidates UG-PET 2018 Score will be valid only for his/her admission to MIT-World Peace University for the academic year of 2018-19.
- Selection / Short listing of the candidates at MIT-World Peace University (MIT-WPU) will be strictly based on merit, assessment of individual performance in the UG-PET Entrance Test.
Reservation policies for various categories are as per the norms laid down by the Govt. of Maharashtra
Scholarship will be provided to meritorious students as per norms laid down by MIT-WPU for the academic year 2018-19.