Research paper 1
“Making a kittle smart by Implementing IoT for Eagerly waiting for a customer in a coffee shop”, National Conference on Emerging Trends in Computer Science and Applications,15th a 16th January 2016, MIT Arts, Commerce & Science College, Alandi, Pune-412105, ISBN: 978-93-5202-9051
Research paper 2
“ Simulation of Real World Analog to Digital Converter for Wireless Sensor Network Using Pspice”, National Conference on Advances in Wireless Sensor Network and Its Applications, 12th a 13th December 2014, Shankarrao Mohite Mahavidyalaya, Akluj, Solapur – 413 101, ISBN-2349-8226
“Real-Time Water Quality Monitoring System” National Conference on Emerging Trends in Computer Engineering and Technology (NCETCET’17), 24th and 25th March 2017, Department of Computer Engineering, MIT COE Alandi(D), ISBN: 978-93-24457-40-1
Teaching experience: 4.7 Years
Industry experience: 8 Months
Awards & Achievements
1. Recipient of Best Paper award|” Simulation Techniques for Real World Digital Systems Design and Analysis”
2. Recipient of Best Paper award” Simulation of Real World Analog to Digital Converter for Wireless Sensor Network Using Pspice”.
3. An ‘ALUMNI’ Award “The Best lady student of the year” 2009-10 at Fergusson College, Pune.
4. Recipient of Intel Corporation Spontaneous level I/values Advocate Award on Aug 2012
5. Member of Women Welfare Committee
6. Member of Research & Development committee.
7. Member of Science association