Faculty of Management Library
MIT-WPU Faculty of Management Library equips knowledge seekers at the university campus through its collection of books on management studies, computer application, programming and every vertical of management study programme offerd by MIT-WPU . It subscribes to numerous National and International journals/magazines. The Library also has collection of CD’s, DVD’s, Audio/Video Cassettes.
The library is fully computerized & automated. The library automation software provides OPAC facility with full information regarding books issued/returned/journals/CDs/DVDs etc. Library provides Internet Access and Online Database such as EBSCO, IEEE & J-gate during library hours.
The strength of the library rests on its print as well as digital collection which includes Summer Project Reports, Research Project Reports in digital, and Databases, accessible from any networked computer within the MIT-WPU campus. This provides scholarly journals, corporate and industry information to students and Faculty.
It is well stacked to meet students’ research and project requirement, ensuring enough material for self-study. Printing and photocopying facility and a quiet reading room are available on all the days.
- Internet Connectivity
- Educational Multimedia Packages
- Inter-Library Loan
- Newspaper clippings
- New arrivals
- Library copy
Library- Rules & Regulations
Use of library material
- I-Card is compulsory for making an entry in to the library.
- Each student can borrow maximum 2 books against Student’s Library Card. No library material will be issued against Identity Card.
- Reference material (Reference Books, Periodicals, and Newspapers) is meant for reading in the Library only & will not be issued.
- Home Reading books will be issued for 4 days & if not in demand or reserved, can be renewed twice.
- Guidance will be provided by library staff regarding the effective use of the resources.
- On failure of returning home reading books on due date, a fine of Rupee 15/- per day will be charged. On failure of returning Reference material fine of Rs. 50/- will be charged.
- The loss of Library Card should be reported immediately to the Librarian. After submitting written application, Duplicate Cards will be issued against a fine of Rs. 50/- each.
- The loss of book should be replaced with the same copy of book.
IEEE (ASPP+POP) : http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/Xplore/home.jsp
Springer Computer Science Engg: http://link.springer.com
Elsevier’s Science Direct: http://www.scincedirect.org
Library Software: SLIM21
Monday to Saturday – 8.30 am to 8.00 pm
Title Collections: 28318
Total Volumes: 60427
Mr. Nitin S. Joshi
Mr. Shrikant Ramteke
Mr.Surendra U. Pardeshi
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org