Data Protection and Privacy Statement
About This Policy
This notice describes the information practices of World Peace University (WPU) that relates to the websites and apps on which this statement is posted (“Site”). This includes mobile websites and applications.
1. Welcome to the Site World Peace University (WPU) . This statement demonstrates WPU’s firm commitment to respect your individual privacy on the Site and to properly manage, protect and process your personal data. For this reason, we would like to explain how we process your personal data when you interact with us.
2. If you are only browsing this Site or using the Search function, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually. While user sessions will be tracked, the users will remain anonymous.
3. If you choose to submit an application form or an email that contains personally identifiable data, for WPU to process or to render you a service, we may share that relevant data within the University, or if necessary, with other Government agencies or universities, so as to serve you efficiently and effectively.
4. To safeguard your personal data, WPU has put in place appropriate security technologies, policies and procedures to secure all electronic storage and transmission of personal data.
5. This Site may contain links to other independently-managed websites within the WPU network and to some sites outside the “mitwpu.edu.in” domain whose privacy practices may be different from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to examine the privacy notices of those sites.
6. Although WPU makes every effort to secure our networks, the University cannot guarantee the privacy of online communications. Users are advised to take the usual precautions when online, such as providing personal information in online classes, chatrooms, or other open forums on the Internet. If you are using a public or shared computer, be sure to log out when you leave by exiting the site and closing your browser. Otherwise, the next person using the computer may be able to see your personal information.
Dr. Sachin Jain
Director-SKYi Composites Pvt. Ltd | Batch-1998 | B.Tech-Polymer
"In the last 34 years MIT has produced some brilliant engineers, leaders and more importantly highly motivated human beings. It has shaped students from all over India and from all segments of our social system who are doing far better than many other schools in India. I have been recruiting polymer engineers since 2011 when I returned to India and I can proudly state that engineers from MIT are more employable than their peer institutes simply because they are thriving to excel.I wish MIT-WPU to continue their journey successfully."
Mr. Amit Pendse
Managing Director – Electronica Plastic Machines Ltd | Batch - 1987 | B.Tech - Polymer
"The credit for this institutions journey goes to the visionary Dr. Prof. Vishwanath Karad sir & of course all our honorable teachers / professors, especially the great Late. Shri. M. V. Joshi sir. Frankly, I feel without him polymer engineering would not have been in place & flourished like this. I personally feel very proud to be a part of this unique, innovative & ever progressing institution"
MIT SOG | Sarpanch, Medankarwadi Chakan, Maharashtra | MPG-10
"My Political career started and shaped at MIT School of Government. I thank MIT School of Government for teachingme to understand the big picture of Politics, its philosophical understanding and why participating in Government is important."
Dr. Nitesh V. Chawla
Frank Freimann Chair Prof.of Computer Sci & Engg- University of Notre Dame | Director - Research Center on network and data sciences (iCeNSA) | Founder- Analytics
“MIT days were great learning, bonding and filled with enthusiasm and energy. I wish everything best to my Alma Mater in this transition as a MIT World Peace University.”
Dr. Yogesh Joshi
Professor and C V Seshadri Chair Department of Chemical Engineering-IIT- Kanpur-India FNAE, FNASc | Batch - 1996 | B.Tech - Polymer
“I was taught Rheology by Prof.Basargekar of MIT Institute and I would give him complete credit to make me choose to work on this subject. I could not think of any bigger contribution. My strong foundation laid at MIT has helped me achieve numerous National & International recognitions of repute during my professional progression such as the Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Award, ‘Young Scientist Award-by NASI’ amongst others.”