MBA-Healthcare & Hospital Management
Health care is growing explosively and becoming ever more complicated. There’s no shortage of opportunity for new leadership in the industry. Today’s health challenges are complex and interrelated so care delivery models that use a multi-pronged, collaborative, and technology-enabled approach are more likely to yield positive results. The use of public-private partnerships to remedy the lack of health care infrastructure, the mitigation of access issues through dual systems of public and private health care, the use of technology-enabled, virtual care are potential solutions. Collaborative care models which address behavioral and physical health or programs which address social determinants may improve patient outcomes and lowered costs. Above changes and requirements in health care sector makes it alluring for Management aspirants who are also venturing to explore opportunities in upcoming streams beyond the essential fundamental ones. In coming decades there are rewarding careers with specialization in MBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management.
Dr. Vishwanath Karad MIT – World Peace University’s MBA Programme in Hospital & Healthcare Management is a two-year full time Master’s degree with courses in Hospital Administration, Healthcare IT and Healthcare Insurance that focuses on equipping students with the knowledge and skills required for the management of healthcare organizations. Be it Hospitals, Pharmaceuticals, IT, Insurance, Clinical research, Equipment, Manufacturing, Public healthcare establishment, Consultancies, NGOs, Wellness industry and others as may evolve. The programme aims at adopting a synergistic blend of academic knowledge and practical intricacies of the field to create professionals adept at identifying practical problems and using time tested and emerging managerial techniques to arrive at the most appropriate solutions.
- To develop and groom top class healthcare management professionals with in-depth knowledge and expertise suited to the various organizations in the field of healthcare globally.
- To explore innovations and key concepts in Health care and Hospital management.
- Explore the healthcare domain as an opportunity for entrepreneurship.
- To enable students to further develop analytical and decision-making skills and to encourage reflective practice
- To inculcate essential business & marketing skills blended with specialized knowledge in Health Care & Hospital Management that will prepare learners for careers across Health Care sector spread worldwide.
- To aim for holistic development of the students by inculcating business ethics and values with a broader objective of propagating the cause of world peace.
- To introduce students to a range of concepts and theories that will enable them to critically analyse Health care organizations contexts and functions at a global level.
- To enable students to recognize, plan and develop appropriate management skills necessary to build a strong benchmark in the health care sector.
MBA-Healthcare and Hospital Management is a specialised MBA programme which aims to familiarise students with functioning of Healthcare and Hospital management Industry, its policies, procedures and protocols along with scope of career options available with this specialised MBA programme.
- A unique dual specialization approach of MBA in sports management and marketing.
- Unique WPU method comprising
- Global Leadership Programme-2 Weeks
- National Study Tour-10 Days
- World Peace Courses
- Rural Immersion Programme-1 Week
- Competency Mapping of every student for better career planning and progression
- Courses taught by Management experts as well as select foreign Faculty
- A dedicated last semester for Industry Internship besides Industry Project as well as Live projects.
- A well-recognized Advisory Board of National and International Experts from Healthcare and Hospitals Segment
- Mentoring Programme and Unique Progress Assessment tool of ‘Learning Diary’
- In-house infrastructure, tie ups with renowned Healthcare centres and Hospitals
- Impeccable career opportunities through Placement support
- Opportunity to be part of organizing team of 3 mega National Events of MIT Group ( BCS ,NTC& NWP )
MIT-World Peace University -MBA in Hospital & Healthcare Management gives you all the tools you’ll need to improve the health care services apparatus as a professional. Apply practical skills in management to innovate business solutions to resolve larger health care issues. Our interdisciplinary approach to healthcare management combines the latest in medical science, research-grounded innovations in resource allocation, and data analytics with an in-depth investigation of the strategic, political, cultural, and ethical concerns pertaining to the health care industry. MBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management enables learning the best health care management systems and practices.
- Duration of the Programme-2 years Full time Programme
- Intake: 60 (48 Domestic + 12 International Students)
- Programme will have Trimester pattern with total 6 semesters spread over 2 years
- Credit System
- Each Semester will have Full credit courses and Half Credit courses and specified Value added certifications. Credit system will be choice based
- Full credit Courses are mandatory while each semester students are free to select any 2 half credit courses from the comprehensive course basket offered.
- Total Programme Credits: 96
- Candidate should be graduate from any statutory university with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved category candidates)
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the qualifying examination
- Student should have valid score of entrance exam like CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/MH-CET/ATMA.
- Student must qualify for GD and PI conducted by MIT-WPU.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their MH-CET/MAT/CAT/CMAT/ATMA/ XAT/GMAT Scores for appearing in the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).The final selection will be based on Entrance Score, Career Marks and Performance in GD&PI.