Undertaking Higher Education in Management Studies is a career defining decision for aspirants, whether they are fresh graduates or having a couple of years of experience. MIT-WPU School of Business has a well-established Learning Pedagogy and reputation for preparing its Students professionally for Pursuing Global Careers. Studying MBA in General Management from MIT-WPU presents students with the best combination of Practical knowledge, Field Experiences, Experiential Learning, Personality Assessment and Development, Hands-on training on Automation tools and well-mapped work opportunities.
Known for its highly qualified and experienced Faculty, Guest Faculty from the Corporate World, and a strong infrastructural support, students get to learn from latest content and apply trending technology tools besides gaining confidence through real-business projects.
The two year MBA-General Management programme enables students to take on diverse responsibilities in their future jobs and choose their subject of specialisation in second year of MBA studies from-
- MBA-Marketing (Digital Marketing)
- MBA-Information Technology
- MBA-Human Resources management
Management Graduates of MIT-WPU School of Business have a track record of being placed in reputed Organisations, Multi-national Companies, and Fast-growing Start-ups across a cross section of business segments. The culture of promoting leadership and entrepreneurship has resulted in many of our Alumni establishing successful Businesses and in turn generating meaningful employment opportunities.
MBA-General Management at MIT-World Peace University is a comprehensive management studies program which goes beyond classroom learning and focusses on holistic development of its students. It builds on the unique WPU Method of imparting education which incorporates experiential learning mechanism, academic & research orientation, Hands-on training and Application of technology. The diverse facets of this Study Program are enumerated below-
- CUeD- Continuously Updated Education Mechanism (CUeD).
- Case Discussions that blend theoretical concepts & practical application
- Scenario Building & Role Play Exercises
- Hands-on Training through Software Tools and Lab sessions
- Continuous assessment system-ensures all students are kept at par with curriculum and at a common pace.
- International Study Credits with Global Immersion
- National Study Credits
- World Peace Courses
- Rural Immersion Program
- Mentoring Program
- Student Enhancement Certificate Program
- Placement support
- Live Industry Projects & Internships
- Value Added Certifications
- Guest Lectures
- Opportunity to be a part of organizing team of 3 mega National Events at MIT-WPU
- Teaching-Learning friendly campus & ambience
- Excellent core infrastructure-Seminar Halls, Library, Technology
The two-year full time program of MBA-General Management at the School of Business of MIT-World Peace University follows a proven Academic Framework that strikes a balance between Theory and Practice to ensure intensive learning.
At the end of the two years students are adept at identifying practical problems and using time tested and emerging managerial techniques to arrive at the most appropriate solutions. The MBA-General Management program will have a Trimester Pattern with total 6 Trimesters spread over 2 years. The programme will be following guidelines given below-
- Each Trimester will have Full Credit courses, Half Credit courses and specified certifications.
- Trimester I and II will be common for all the students.
- Trimester III onwards students will study the courses of their interests opted by them, maybe from cross-functional specializations.
- The program also includes Rural Immersion Program, Internship Program, National Study Tour, International Study Tour, Live Project(s) and WPU Peace courses.
Eligibility & Selection
- Candidate should be graduate from any statutory university with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved category candidates)
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the qualifying examination
- Student should have valid score of entrance exam like CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/MH-CET/ATMA.
- Student must qualify for GD and PI conducted by MIT-WPU.