Faculty of Liberal Arts, Science & Commerce
PG-PET Entrance Examination
|UNESCO Designed M.A. International Journalism||M.Sc. (Comp. Sci.)||M.Com|
|M.A. (Digital Communication & Marketing)||M.C.A. (Science)|
|M.Sc.(Big Data Analytics)|
Admission Process & PG-PET Entrance Examination Notification:
All admissions for First Year Post Graduate (Master) Programmes mentioned above will be enrolled through Entrance Test PG-PET conducted by MIT-WPU, Pune.
PG-PET entrance Examination Centre: MIT-WPU, Campus, Kothrud, Pune – 411 038.
The Important guidelines for the Admissions are as below:
- Candidates seeking admissions for all above mentioned PG programmes need to appear for Entrance Test PG-PET conducted by MIT-WPU, Pune-India.
- Candidates need to fill online PG-PET entrance exam form through MIT-WPU university website www.mitwpu.edu.in.
- Application fee of Rs. 1500/- is Non Refundable in any circumstances.
- Candidate should upload the recent colour photograph while applying online.
- Admit Card of PG-PET will be forwarded to the candidate at their respective email address which has been provided in the online application form.
- Candidates are required to carry following attested documents compulsorily during PG-PET entrance test-
- Attested copies of Mark sheets of 10th STD, 12th STD & Graduation F.Y, S.Y, T.Y (if result is declared )
- Copy of Admit Card / Hall Ticket.
- Attested copy of Caste Certificate in case of reserved category (Candidates from Maharashtra State only).
- Domicile Certificate / Birth Certificate (Attested): (For Maharashtra domiciled candidates only).
- Candidates are required to report at the Entrance Test Centre 30 minutes prior to the time of entrance exam for the document verification.
- Candidates who have appeared for the MIT-WPU PG-PET entrance examination should refer the schedule and time of entrance exam declared by MIT-WPU
- Candidates need to visit the website mitwpu.edu.in to check Entrance Exam batch wise time table, which will be declared one day prior to the date of entrance exam.
- Candidates interested in admissions need to submit Online Application two days prior to respective Entrance Test day.
- The weightage for 200 marks will be distributed as under –
- PG-PET Entrance of 100 Marks
- Personal Interview (PI) of 50 Marks
- Academic credentials 50 Marks
- Total 200 Marks
- Candidates PG-PET 2018 Score will be valid only for admission to MIT-World Peace University for the academic year of 2018-19.
- Selection / Short listing of the candidates at MIT-World Peace University (MIT-WPU) will be strictly based on merit and assessment of individual performance in the PG-PET Entrance Test.
Reservation policy for various categories are as per the norms laid down by the Govt. of Maharashtra
Scholarship will be provided to meritorious students as per norms laid down by MIT-WPU for the academic year 2018-19.